Chef Justin’s 2019 Holiday Menu is out! Call us today to order your favorite holiday dishes. Feel free to ask for a cheese sample while you’re here. 😉
How much do we love catering? Let us count the ways. We love catering your wedding, Bar Mitzvah, going away, coming home, new home loan and mortgage retirement. We’ll cater your personal retirement, new hires, corporate retreat, company outing, client meeting and officer offsite. You name the time and place, and we’ll stuff you so full of delicious, artisanal food, you’ll feel like a piñata ready for beating.
As purveyors of fine food, wine and cheese, we invite you to consider us in helping you create the menu for your next social gathering.
Before placing your order please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy.
- Caesar Salad – Romaine Lettuce served with,shaved Parmesan, home made croutons and garlic& lemon dressing $3.99 p.p.
- Beets and Blue – A classic combination of earthybeets paired with blue cheese, toasted walnuts and
greens served with white balsamic vinaigrette
- Spinach – Fresh peppery spinach with bacon, shaved red onions, homemade croutons, hard boiled eggs and a red wine dressing $3.99 p.p.
- Chef Salad – A bed of green leaf lettuce with hard boiled eggs, turkey, Beachwood smoked ham, provolone cheese, grape tomatoes and cucumbers with a white wine dressing $3.99 p.p.
- Hungarian Mushroom Carrot Ginger
- French Onion Vichyssoise
- Gazpacho Tomato Feta
- White Bean & Escarole Chicken Tortilla
- Apple & Butternut Squash Chicken Tortellini
- New England Clam Chowder
All entrees are priced per pound and we ask for a
minimum order of two pounds
- Beef Bourguignon – Braised beef with carrots, onions, wine, stock and fresh herbs. $16.99/lb
- Chicken Marabella – Chicken beast marinated with capers, olives, prunes, oregano, and garlic, the pan roasted and deglazed with white wine, chicken stock and brown sugar $12.99/lb
- Pan Roasted Salmon with Grilled Lemon & Dill Butter* – Pan seared salmon fillets finished in the oven with grilled lemon wedges and a dill mustard butter sauce $22.99/lb
- Roasted Pork Loin with Figs and Maytag Blue Cheese *- Brined pork loin roast with figs and chicken stock, finished with pieces of Maytag blue cheese $12.99/lb
- Braised Chuck Roast – Boneless chuck pieces caramelized and braised with tomatoes, onion, fennel seeds, garlic, red pepper flakes, wine and beef stock $16.99/lb
- Lasagna – It’s your choice: delicious meat lasagna with a flavorful ricotta sauce or a grilled vegetable lasagna with herbed ricotta $49.99/tray
- Filet Mignon* – The king of steaks, a meltingly tender cut from the tenderloin served with sautéed mushrooms, thyme, Madeira and beef jus. Market Price ved with sautéed mushrooms, thyme, Madeira and beef jus. Market Price
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness
minimum order of two pounds
- Rosemary & Thyme Roasted Potatoes with Onions & Bacon $8.99/lb
- Mashed Parsnips $6.99/lb
- Balsamic Grilled Asparagus $8.99/lb
- Wild Rice Pilaf with Cranberries, Almonds & Mushrooms $16.99/lb
- Sweet Potato Soufflé $8.99/lb
- Brussels Sprouts with Apple Cider, Bacon and Onions $8.99/lb
- Braised Carrots with Ginger $6.99/lb
- Carolina Style Cole Slaw $6.99/lb
- Haricot Vert with Sautéed Onions and Almonds $10.99/lb
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetable Medley $8.99/lb
- Cider & Maple Glazed Butternut Squash $6.99/lb
- Crimini Mushroom Risotto $10.99/lb
- Potato & Celery Root Gratin $8.99/lb
- Roasted Asparagus with Asiago Cheese & Toasted Pine Nuts $10.99/lb
- Fresh Herb & Parmesan Stuffed Mushroom Caps $14.99
- Thai Style Chicken Satay – Served with a spicy peanut sauce $16.99
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus – Served with a whole grain mustard crème fraiche sauce $18.99
- Goat Cheese & Caramelized Leek Tarts $14.99
- Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Parmesan –- Served with Balsamic Glaze $23.99
- Mini Crab Cakes – Served with house made tartar sauce $23.99
- Arancini – Mozzarella stuffed risotto balls served with a spicy tomato sauce $14.99
- Zucchini Latkes – Served with lemon dill sour cream & scallions $12.99
- Pissaladierra – Caramelized onions on top of puff pastry with olive tapenade & melted Gruyere $14.99
- Shrimp Cocktail – Poached & chilled large shrimp served with house made cocktail sauce & fresh lemons $23.99
- Cheese Platters – A selection of four to six perfectly aged international & domestic cheeses beautifully garnished and served with an assortment of bread and crackers $5-7 p.p.
- Charcuterie Platter – A hand picked selection of four to six different styles of dry cured meats from around the world served with cornichons and an assortment of
bread & crackers. $7.00 p.p.
- Sandwich Platter – Choose an assortment from our menu of favorites or create your own selection. $8.00 p.p.
- Antipasti Platter – A delicious selection of different styles of antipasti served with an assortment of bread & crackers. $7.00 p.p.
- Cookie & Pastry Sampler – An assortment of cookies, brownies and petit fours to complete your meal. $3.50 p.p.